Agile test …. op med hænderne
Nedestående agile test er fra 2005, et stykke tid siden – men i min bix er der stadigvæk ret langt til at vi sidder med hænderne oppe:
Lower your hands if:
- You are not working on an Agile Project.
- You are working on an Agile project and the iteration size is > 30 days.
- Your iteration size is > 2 weeks.
- You are not working in an open office or lab.
- You have no unit tests.
- You are not writing unit tests first.
- You have no acceptance tests whether automated or manual.
- You have no continuous build process.
- You have no automated acceptance tests.
- You are not pairing
- Less than 100% of your features are defined by automated acceptance tests.
The pattern of hands going down was illuminating. By the end there were only two or three hands left up.
From a posting below, I think the following ought to be added to the test:
- You do not develop features in an order chosen by the customer
- You do not deploy to production at the end of each iteration
- You do not talk to your customer every day
- The customer does not sit alongside the developers
- Customer cannot reprioritises features at the end of each iteration.